Former first lady and former New York senator Hillary Clinton weighed in on current political impasse about the voting rights as result of Georgia’s law changes.
“We can preserve the filibuster, or we can preserve the voting rights of people of color. But we can’t do both,” tweeted out Hillary clearly aiming at the Congress inability to act.
Democrats claim that the Georgia SB 202 law, imposes restrictions that will impact heavily the minorities.
We can preserve the filibuster, or we can preserve the voting rights of people of color. But we can’t do both. pic.twitter.com/TFvfe7vEKs
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) April 8, 2021
- New York to give up to $15,600 to undocumented migrants who lost work due to Covid
- North Las Vegas Mayor Joins GOP: Can’t stand Dems Socialist Agenda
- Joe Biden: No Amendment to the Constitution is Absolute
- Buchanan and Gingrich: How can we ensure the integrity of future elections?
- LORD, HELP US! It’s “ATF,” not “AFT,” Mr. President