Despite news of an increasingly successful vaccine rollout, with over 3 million being vaccinated daily, Dr. Anthony Fauci doubled down on his message of “impending doom” in an interview with CNN’s Jim Acosta on Saturday.
“The point that Dr. Rochelle P. Walensky was making earlier in the week when she made that statement was that the thing that we’re concerned about, although as I’ll get to in a sec, things are going extremely well with regard to the vaccinations. But… what we’re seeing after that big peak that we had around the Christmas holidays and New Year’s when it started to come down, it plateaued at a disturbingly high level of number of cases per day,” he said.
“And one of the concerns we have is that when you plateau and then start inching up, as we are doing, as you mentioned just a moment ago, and a few of the states, in fact, several of the states, there’s the danger, Jim, of having a resurgence and another big surge up like just yesterday, we had over 60 thousand new cases in a day. That’s disturbing.”
- Trump: ‘It’s Time to Fight Back Against Woke Cancel Culture’
- Biden Advisor: We Are In Another Surge of Covid-19
- Trump Says He Will Visit Southern Border
- DeSantis signs executive order prohibiting vaccine passports
- Ocasio-Cortez Demands Reparations For Families Separated At Border Under Trump